Saturday, August 8, 2015

Today, I had time to read a magazine whose name is "Newton". It had a special topic of medicine. I am interested in medicine for allergy due to quite common in our daily life. Currently, There are so many pepole who are struggling with hay fever in Japan. I think hay fever includes not only pollen but also chemical materials. I have learnt from the magazine why anti histamine make us sleepy.
First, when allergen come into our body, our body release histamine. The secind, histamines hold the protein, histamine acceptor , on the mucous membrane in nose. it make us nasal mucus, and we call it an allergic reaction. unfortunately, histamine acceptors are located in the brain, so anti histamine medicine is able to fly to the acceptor in the brain. Brain may be infuluenced by anti histamine sideeffect. Some new medicines, Cralitin, and Aregula, are advanced because they do not give sideeffect to the brain acceptor, therefore after taking anti hisitamine, people will not be sleepy. I think it is good because we can drive without concern about sleepness. I should pay attention to medicine industry to take appropriately and keep on my helth conditions.  Thanks Masa

1 comment:

  1. due to quite common in our daily life >
    because allergens are quite common in our daily life

    (due to + noun phrase; because + clause)

    ReplyDelete