Wednesday, August 5, 2015

My name is Masa Honda. I come from Yokohama city. I have studied about public health in developping countries such as Thailand, Indonesia and Timor leste. I live with my parents in Kumaoto because I have no house to stay in Japan. In the last 7 years I was in Indonesia and Thailand, so I rent a house in those countries. During my study at Kumamoto university, I would like to stay my parents house. I am so excited to stay in Kumamoto because it is my first time. Kumato is not a big city, but not so countryside. It is just big enough to stay for my daily life. If we can go to the downtown, we can see Kumamoto castle which is simbol of Kumamoto city.I can recommend some traditional Kumamoto foods whose name is BASASHI. It is raw meet of horse. Please do not imagine of horse before eating.


I will finish my course at Kumamoto university this coming March. I need to look for my job not only Japan but also other countries. I am interested in medical system in the third country. Japanese government pays attention to ODA(official development assistance) to developping countries. I have a chance to apply for the job as a teacher at some university in Thailand as well as Indonesia. In future, We Japanese needs some help from other countries especially caregiver to take care of elderly people. In 2015, the rate of population of people, over 65 is near 20 %, this rate will be  higher year by year.Therefore, we predict some problems due to too many elderly people. Taking care of elderly people needs cost, manpower and adequate system, so each community try to make  sustainable strategies.


when I look at other countires such as Canada, England and German, those countries need caregiver from other countries. Those countries have a flexible solution to welcome people to imigrate. It is really competitive field to get caregivers in many countries. if we invite caregivers from some countries, we should consider how to give a good condition for those inorder to stay in Japan for lonf time.

8 comments:

  1. developping > developing
    stay my parents house > stay at my parents' house
    We Japanese needs > we Japanese need
    which is simbol of Kumamoto city.I >
    which is the symbol of Kumamoto City.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stayed in Bangkok, Salaya campas of Mahidol University.
    also I stayed in Khonkaen(east Thailand) for 6months for my thesis reseach.

    where did you stay in Thailand?
    For Europian people,I am wondering what the attracitve of Thailand is ?
    I think we Japanese are interested in Thai culture. Each countries are located in Asian area and main religion is buddism, but our culture is slightly different, so I try to enjoy to realize what is the same and diffences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a visiting professor at Kasetsart University in Bangkok. I met a couple of Mahidol University professors while I was there. Theravada Buddhism is one of the main attractions of Thailand. Also, Thai people tend to be quite happy and relaxed and friendly.

      Delete
  3. I have never been to other countries. After I read your writing, I realized that there are many things which Japanese have to learn from other countris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuki san,
      I am appreciated with your comment. I agree with you. Summer vacation is coming soon! , so I need to make a wonderful plan during my off, please spend stunning time with your friends. Thanks a lot. Masa Honda

      Delete
  4. You have a lot of experiences.
    One of my friends went to Thailand.
    I' happy to hear that you like Kumamoto.
    Kumamoto is also famous for Mt. Aso, MUSYAGAESHI, JINDAIKO, and so on.
    Anyway, please enjoy Kumamoto!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hikari san, Thanks for your message to me, I am happy with it. I think I should know real Japan before going abroad otherwise I will be speechless infront of classmates... Therefore, I would like to have many experiences in Kumamoto, and thanks for your impressed information about traditional Kumamoto Foods and sightseeing spots. Masa Honda

      Delete