Monday, August 17, 2015

Since tomorrow I will fly to Indonesia with my niece. It is the first time for her to go abroad. I will support her to have the first wonderful trip. At first, I supposed that I would take her to Bali to feel sightseeing hot spot, but her mother said to me she did not need to go to sightseeing area. It is a kind of study trip!!! OK, This mean I should be a teacher for her. Before I have stayed in Indonesia for 3  years, so I can speak Indonesian little bit. I need to pay attention to the safety life there especially a child. One is food poisoning, the other one is a dengue fever.  Therefore, I have told her how to protect herself from those dangers. This trip must be challenging to her because no parents, different weather and culture and some infectious diseases. My purpose of this journey is that she wants to come back to Indonesia in future. I do not know soon or later or nothing, but hopefully we can spend there without problems and seeing her big smile many times. This trip must be challenging to me also as a uncle and nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment