Saturday, August 8, 2015

I am wondering what the healthy life is...


I have worked as a nurse for 11years and I support patients to increase their health condition by using the result of medical check up. These days, there are some documents about BMI if there is important or not. Some doctors point out the importance of BMI data because obesity may be related to health problems strongly; however, some doctors say it does not related to each other. For me, I have gained my weight year by year. it was 60kg in 20 years ago, and 65kg in 2015. My BMI is just over 25 which is beyond the normal. However, I feel current weight is the best condition in my life. when I run outside, sometimes I realize my body is too healvy to run faster compared to before. Even though, my happy feeling comes up from the inside. Needless to say, balance is important, so we should see the total health condition to understand what healthy life is. In addition, we should ask my physical and mental condition if I am healthy or not without data of the medical check up. Both feeling and science view should be important to assess our health condition. masa

1 comment:

  1. about BMI if there is important or not >
    about whether or not BMI is important

    ReplyDelete